PAYMENT & REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS &
Ethics CE: CFP Board’s Revised Code and Standards:
Ethics for CFP Professionals (Course#: 277681)
NOTE: Three (3) steps are required to complete the CFP Ethics registration process:
- Payment: DO NOT CLOSE YOUR WEB PAGE after you have finished paying for the webinar, you will either be automatically taken to a registration page
OR you must click on the “Go to Registration Form” button found at the bottom left of the
online receipt page (NOT the emailed receipt).
- Registration form: fill out the form (on a separate web page than the payment/receipt pages).
DO NOT CLOSE YOUR WEB PAGE,
you will then be automatically taken to the Webex registration form page.
- Webex registration form: click on the “Register” button found at the bottom of the screen/page and then fill out the short form (First Name, Last Name, Email)
to receive an email with your unique “Join event” link at the email address you entered. DO NOT CLOSE YOUR WEB PAGE, after you hit the “Submit”
button you will be taken to the Attendee Registration form/study material download page. (If you receive an “Attention” page, click on the “Continue” button
to go to the Attendee Registration form page on our website.)
If you have not gone through ALL three steps,
you are NOT fully registered for the webinar!
If you are unable to attend the webinar purchased, credit will be provided for next available webinar.
(CANCELLATION FEE: A $10.00 cancellation fee will apply for all refunds requested.)
Register by following the detailed instructions listed below: (It is preferable that you use a desktop computer or a laptop and an Internet Explorer browser when paying and registering.)
- Pay for the event by clicking on one of the desired “PAY NOW” buttons listed at the bottom of the payment page
- Payment is non-refundable. If you are unable to attend the webinar, credit will be provided for the next available webinar
- After payment, a receipt will be presented which you can print for your records and you will also receive an email at the
address you provided during payment (please keep a record of the email you used to pay for the webinar)
- Check your email. The subject will be “Transaction Receipt from BROKER EDUCATIONAL SALES”
- You will need the Authorization # from the emailed receipt to complete your registration
- If not automatically taken to the registration page,
within the online receipt page, click on the “Go to Registration Form”
button found at the bottom left of the page to complete registration
(see below for registration instructions)
After clicking on the “Go to Registration Form” button at the bottom of the Payment page, you will be directed to a Registration page. After reading the instructions found at the top of this page, scroll down to the “Attendee Registration Form” section and do the following:
- Complete the Attendee Registration Form by typing in all the information requested in each of the boxes, completely and accurately.
- After completing the Attendee Registration Form, click on the “SUBMIT THIS FORM” button to file your registration with BEST for the event.
You should receive a confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org shortly after submitting.
- After clicking the “SUBMIT THIS FORM” button, you will be taken to the Webex website where you will enter your First Name,
Last Name and Email address to receive a unique link to access the webinar in your email. To register on Webex, click on the “Register” button found at the bottom of
the screen/page and then fill out the short form (First Name, Last Name, Email) to receive an email with your unique “Join event” link at the email address
you entered. DO NOT CLOSE YOUR WEB PAGE, after you hit the “Submit” button you will be taken to the Attendee Registration form/study material
download page. (If you receive an “Attention” page, click on the “Continue” button to go to the Attendee Registration form page on our website.)
You should receive a total of three (3) emails:
- One from our payment processing company with a subject line of “Transaction Receipt from BROKER EDUCATIONAL SALES,”
which contains the Authorization Number needed to register
- One from email@example.com
- One from Webex, firstname.lastname@example.org, with your unique link to access the webinar.
REGISTRATION SUPPORT & CONTACT INFORMATION
- Assistance registering and/or general questions and information regarding the webinar, please email our Marketing Department at
email@example.com or call 1-800-345-5669.
- Payment questions and assistance, please email our Accounting Associate at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-345-5669.
- Questions regarding CE credit, please email our Accreditation Department at
email@example.com or call 1-800-345-5669.
- Technical issues with Webex’s interface, please read below.
WEBEX TECHNICAL INFORMATION/SUPPORT (DAY OF WEBINAR)
- The webinar’s interface is provided by a 3rd party company called Webex and Broker Educational Sales & Training, Inc.
(BEST) DOES NOT offer any support for their interface.
- Log into the webinar at least 15-20 minutes PRIOR to the webinar’s start time to ensure that everything is working properly BEFORE the
webinar presentation begins.
(How to Join a Cisco Webex Event)
- System Test (be sure to check BEFORE the webinar start date)
- Click on the following underlined text:
Cisco Webex Network Test to begin the first round of testing.
Select how your device is connected from the list presented and then click on the “Start Testing” button.
- The above will only test your network connectivity compatibility and is NOT an in-depth test.
For a complete system test:
- “Click here to try out a real Webex online meeting/event.”
(Tests a video meeting on your device.)
- Enter your name and email address and then click on the “Join” button to proceed. If a session does not open up on your desktop,
click on the “Join from your browser” link found at the bottom of the same page.
- Click the green “Join Meeting” button to continue the test. You have passed the test if you are able to see the Webex application,
as well as the call in information.
- Do the following to end the test:
- Click on the File Menu (top left of Webex application)
- Select Leave Meeting (last option in dropdown list)
- Click on the Leave Meeting button that appears on your screen
- If you have the following issues on the day of the webinar:
- Trouble logging into the webinar (i.e. the Webex application not downloading/launching, etc.)
- Technical issues during the live presentation of the webinar (i.e. loss of video and/or sound).
- Contact Webex’s support toll-free at: 1 (408) 906-2222