Self-Study Course Summary
NO EVENTS UNTIL JANUARY 2021
INSTRUCTOR: EDWARD J. BARRETT
CFP®, CHFC®, CLU®, CEBS®,
RPA, CRPS®, CRPC®, CPFA
Founder, President and CEO of Broker Educational Sales &
Training, Inc. (BEST)
Date: NONE UNTIL JANUARY 2021
Time: 1:00pm - 2:30pm EASTERN
Credit: Provides the maximum amount of State Insurance CE credit and 10 CE credit hours of CFP and 5 CE credit hours of CIMA/CPWA/RMA credit. 1 Electronic exam. 2
Cost: $54.00 (USD)
NO credit will be received for attending the webinar.
- $54.95 for the event.
- State Insurance filing fees if applicable.
- $10.00 per certificate for CFP®, CIMA/CPWA or other professional designations.
Begin Registering Here
Thank you for your interest in our Virtual Super CE event. To begin registering, follow the detailed
instructions listed below:
- Attendee Information form: fill out the form
DO NOT CLOSE YOUR WEB PAGE,
you will then be automatically taken to the payment subtotal page.
- Payment Subtotal: On the payment subtotal page, verify all is correct,
check the "I UNDERSTAND THAT I MUST CLICK 'CONTINUE' AFTER COMPLETING PAYMENT"
check box and then click the "PAY NOW" button.
- Payment: DO NOT CLOSE YOUR WEB PAGE after you have finished paying for the webinar, you will either be automatically taken to the Webex Registration page
OR you must click on the “Continue” button found at the bottom left of the
online receipt page (NOT the emailed receipt). Print a copy of your receipt by clicking the Print this Page link at the top right of the page. If you are unable to attend the webinar purchased, credit will be provided for next available webinar. (CANCELLATION FEE: A $20.00 cancellation fee will apply for all refunds requested.)
- Webex registration form: click on the “Register” button found at the bottom of the screen/page and then fill out the short form (First Name, Last Name, Email) to receive an email with your unique
“Join event” link at the email address you entered. DO NOT CLOSE YOUR WEB PAGE, after you hit the “Submit” button you will be taken to the
Attendee Registration form/study material download page. (If you receive an “Attention” page, click on the “Continue” button to go to the Attendee Registration form page on our
- Attendee Registration form: after completing the Attendee Registration Form, click on the “SUBMIT THIS FORM” button to file your registration with BEST for the event.
DO NOT CLOSE YOUR WEB PAGE,
you will then be automatically taken to the Download Self-Study Course Material page. To download the study material either click on the OPEN PDF button OR
right-click the button and save the pdf file.
If you have any questions, please call BEST at 1-800-345-5669.
1 State Insurance/CFP®/CIMA®/CPWA®/RMA® CE Credits
Prerequisite Attendee must:
- Download the Self Study course material
- State Insurance - Read and review the Self Study course
material prior to the examination date
- CFP - Complete a minimum of 10 Self Study hours of the
course material prior to the examination date
- CIMA/CPWA/RMA - Complete a minimum of 5 Self Study hours of the
course material prior to the examination date.
- Earn a passing grade of 70% or higher on the
CFP: 10 credit hours CIMA/CPWA/RMA: 5 credit hours
Credits approved are based upon the number of hours required to
read and review the Self Study course material prior
to the registered examination date.
Broker Educational Sales & Training, Inc. is a CFP Board
Registered CE Sponsor. This Self Study course has been accepted by the
CFP Board for 10 credits. Certified Financial Planner Board
of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP®, CERTIFIED
FINANCIAL PLANNERTM, CFP®, and CFP® in the U.S., which it awards
to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and
ongoing certification requirements.
2 Electronic Exam
Attendees will be given a link to the exam and an invite code to be able to
take the electronic exam online. The exam will be graded instantaneously and Pass/Fail will be displayed immediately upon completion.
Attendees will have access to unlimited retakes.
Exam will be accessible from the date of the webinar until 14 days after the end of the webinar.
2020 Virtual Super CE Webinar Schedule
Unless otherwise stated, all webinar dates listed below fall on a Tuesday.
NOTE: Dates and times are subject to change.
*Please be aware that all times listed are
Eastern Time Zone.
No events this month. Stay tuned for our 2021 events.