PAYMENT & REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS & CONTACT INFORMATION
BEST Virtual Super CE Event
Thank you for your interest in our Virtual Super CE event.
To begin registering, follow the detailed instructions listed below:
NOTE: ALL of the following steps are required to complete the BEST Virtual Super CE registration process:
- Attendee Information form: fill out the form
DO NOT CLOSE YOUR WEB PAGE,
you will then be automatically taken to the payment subtotal page.
- Payment Subtotal: On the payment subtotal page, verify all is correct,
check the “I UNDERSTAND THAT I MUST CLICK ‘CONTINUE’ AFTER COMPLETING PAYMENT”
check box and then click the “PAY NOW” button.
- Payment page: DO NOT CLOSE YOUR WEB PAGE after you have finished entering your credit card information, etc. and paying for the webinar and study materials, you must click on the “Continue” button found at the bottom left of the
online receipt page (NOT the emailed receipt). Print a copy of your receipt by clicking the Print this Page link at the top right of the page.
- GoToWebinar registration form: fill out the short form (First Name, Last Name, Email) to receive an email with your unique
“Join Webinar” button/link at the email address you entered. DO NOT CLOSE YOUR WEB PAGE, after you hit the “Register” button you will be taken to the Continue Registration and Download Study Material page.
- Attendee Registration form: after completing the Attendee Registration Form, click on the “SUBMIT THIS FORM” button to file your registration with BEST for the event.
DO NOT CLOSE YOUR WEB PAGE,
you will then be automatically taken to the Continue Registration and Download Self-Study Material page. To download the study material either click on the OPEN PDF button OR
right-click the button and save the pdf file.
If you have not gone through ALL of the steps,
you are NOT fully registered for the webinar!
Register by following the detailed instructions listed below: (It is preferable that you use a desktop computer or a laptop and an Internet Explorer browser when paying and registering.)
- After payment, a receipt will be presented which you can print for your records and you will also receive an email at the
address you provided during payment (please keep a record of the email you used to pay for the webinar).
- Check your email. The subject will be “Transaction Receipt from BROKER EDUCATIONAL SALES.”
- Within the online receipt page, click on the “Continue”
button found at the bottom left of the page to complete registration.
Attendee Registration / Download Study Material Page
Scroll down to the “Attendee Registration Form” section and do the following:
- Complete the Attendee Registration Form by typing in all the information requested in each of the boxes and check boxes, completely and accurately.
- After completing the Attendee Registration Form, click on the “SUBMIT THIS FORM” button to file your registration with BEST for the event.
DO NOT CLOSE YOUR WEB PAGE,
you will then be automatically taken to the Continue Registration and Download Self-Study Material page.
- Download the study material by either clicking on the OPEN PDF button OR
right-clicking the button, select “Save link as...” and then save the pdf file to desired location.
You should receive a total of three (3) emails:
- One from our payment processing company with a subject line of “Transaction Receipt from BROKER EDUCATIONAL SALES.”
- One from GoToWebinar, email@example.com, with your unique link to access the webinar.
- One from firstname.lastname@example.org.
REGISTRATION SUPPORT & CONTACT INFORMATION
- Assistance registering and/or general questions and information regarding the webinar, please email our Marketing Department at
email@example.com or call 1-800-345-5669.
- Payment questions and assistance, please email our Accounting Associate at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-345-5669.
- Questions regarding CE credit, please email our Accreditation Department at
email@example.com or call 1-800-345-5669.
- Technical issues with GoToWebinar’s interface, please read below.
GOTOWEBINAR TECHNICAL INFORMATION/SUPPORT (DAY OF WEBINAR)
- The webinar’s interface is provided by a 3rd party company called GoToWebinar and Broker Educational Sales & Training, Inc.
(BEST) DOES NOT offer any support for GoToWebinar’s interface.
- Some companies block GoToWebinar’s interface and advisors are not able to view the video/presentation and/or listen to the audio.
- Please use a NON-WORK related device that is NOT connected to your company’s internet or Wi-Fi such as a personal:
(must install app on mobile devices - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APP.)
Log into the webinar at least 15-20 minutes PRIOR to the webinar’s start time to ensure that everything is working properly BEFORE the webinar presentation begins.
System Test (be sure to check BEFORE the webinar start date)
- Desktop computer
If you have the following issues on the day of the webinar:
- Click on the following underlined text:
Basic System Check to begin the first round of testing.
- The above will only test your basic system compatibility and is NOT an in-depth test. For a complete system test, “Click here to try a test session,” OR look on the bottom left-hand side of the same page and click on the “Try a test session” text. Another small window should pop-up and ask you to, “Open GoTo Opener?” Ignore the “Always open these types of links in the associated app” section and click on the “Open GoTo Opener” button. This will launch the GoToWebinar software installation program, which is usually the culprit when trying to join our webinar.
- Trouble logging into the webinar (i.e. the GoToWebinar Opener software program is not downloading/launching and/or installing correctly.
- Technical issues during the live presentation of the webinar (i.e. loss of video and/or sound).
- Contact GoToWebinar’s support toll-free at: (877) 582-7011 for assistance.